Thank you for your interest in carrying Wren Collective patterns in your shop!
ABOUT WREN COLLECTIVE PATTERNS
- All Wren Collective paper patterns are professionally printed, have been thoroughly tested, and include full color, easy-to-follow instructions and diagrams.
- Patterns also include fabric requirements as well as links to helpful blog posts, coloring pages, and labels.
- Paper patterns come sealed in a clear plastic bag and ready to hang with a pre-punched hole.
- Suggested retail price: $14.00
PLACING AN ORDER
- All wholesale patterns are $7.00 USD with a minimum of 5 patterns per SKU.
- After submitting the form below, you will receive an invoice within 1-2 business days that will include shipping charges. U.S. shipping is free for orders over $150 USD.Payments may be made by debit/credit card or PayPal.
- Wholesale orders ship USPS Priority from Omaha, Nebraska. Shipping cost will be calculated and added to the invoice total. As stated above, U.S. shipping is included for orders over $150.
- Please allow up to 8 business days for your order to ship, as turnaround time is dependent on inventory. If all ordered pattern quantities are currently in stock, shipping time can be as fast as 1-2 business days.
- To be notified when new WC patterns are released and ready for wholesale, fill out this form.
- For images to use for your shop listings/marketing, check out this link.
Wren Collective patterns can also be purchased through Brewer.
Pretty Little Hedgehog (San Diego)
Ollie Fabrics (Sioux City)
Midlife Quilter (Caledonia)
The Confident Stitch (Missoula)
Celtic Quilter (Omaha)
Great Heron Thread Co. (Greenville)
Sew Me (Calhoun)
Sew to Speak (Worthington)
Lamb and Loom (Pearland)
Sewtopia (Salt Lake City)
Binded With Love (Combined Locks)
Kismet Quilts (Port Alberni)
Tiny Stitch Quilt Shop (Warman)
Floss Candy (Westbury)
Kate & Avie (Dover Heights)